Sunday, April 02, 2006

changing ambitions

I wished to become a doctor in my childhood. that desire became strong when my mamayya(mother's brother) died due to cancer with an unfulfilled desire of becoming a doctor.
At last I had to take up engineering as my father and my headmistress forced me.
Gradually i grew my interest in engineering. There afer my desire was to become a part of indian space research by taking aerospace engineering. With my building ineterests .. i became a great fan of APJ Abdul kalam after knowing about him and reading his biography and set him as my idol.
June 2004 , i regard as the worst period of my life.. Here i failed i 2 aspects......
failed getting into IIT and the desire to take up aerospace engineering perished...the other failure being ... making my father quit smoking by getting into IIT.. which i promised him to achieve and make him quit.. he also agreed for that..
"The first promise i have failed in my life" and thereafter i never gave a promise to others(mostly as i remember)
Now I am doing my engineering in ICT and wishing to take VLSI in my coming future..
I don't know where it takes me.....but my burning desire of taking active part in the development of my nation never died...
The only principle i follow for this and i often advice my friends is......
" Hope it,Visualise it ,dream it and i am sure u can get to ur destiny" and losing hope is the only shortest path to misery...............................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pedda chinna!!!

welcome to the world of blogging!!!

u will see n read things tht u never done bfor in ur life!!!

n dude, things happen...don regret anything....

EVRYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON...

n the reason, u will know it sometime now or later!!!

Unknown said...

hmm .. well you have been tagged you are now bieng forced to reveal to the blogging world 10 things about yourself that no one here knows about ... :D
hehe ;) gogo