Monday, April 03, 2006

The Theory of Relativity

My theory here is not that proposed by "Einstien" , but of the other kind which is the relations between humans.
Human relations like mother,father, friends etc...
In my 20 yrs of life on this 4 billion yr old huge mass of dust i have never found a gooooood friend other than my father..... I like to spend time with him..even now being 1500km far from him i speak to him atleast 30 min every other day...thanx for grahambell..
I also love my mother verrrryy much. Its tough time for her when i am at home as i irritate her doing many mischevious things.. As i am the only child ..she loves me verrrryyy much.. I still remember her crying like a small child when coming to DA-IICT for doing my undergraduation.
Now comes the turn of my friends..

when i was in hyderabad, first 11 yrs of my life..i had 4 good friends.. Dayakar, Priyanka, Gnaneshwar, Srujan.. i met them after 9 yrs... Dayakar and Gnaneswar leaving their studies and working becos of some financial probs.. Srujan doing his Btech.. and Priyanka ..haven't met yet.. perfect competitors wid me in studies then.. They were my true friends ..

From then i haven't found a single friend who is not an oppurtunist..All of them had frienship wid me jst for their need.. As i used to stand first in school then.. they didn't allow me to study wid them...they used to eliminate me from their grp while studying..I jst hate such people...From then i was alone..

they are like worthless creatures to friendship just like knowledge without wisdom..
Einstein could relate mass with its velocity for his relativity.. but i couldn't relate these people with others for my relativity....

As my views and notion of friendship are rising higher i found lesser and lesser who are good...and i found no one who is not an oppurtunist till i joined DA-IICT. I also had some good friends at Gowtham during my longterm..but not at the best of my view.. but i got rid of my loneliness at least now at DA-IICT.
why do these people do friendship... ruining its very cause and its meaning,,,,
I beleive in true friendship..and hate those people who pretend to be friends..for their well being..and also hate those who lie to me when i trust them the most..

Hope to find a best friend as best as my dad ........... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

orey...

specs sarriga pettukuni chudu..

nenu kanapadtunnanu emo???

Anonymous said...

just think over it again ..

u can see me ..

i would like to find my identity alone by ur self..

u know me well

The Sun said...

who's this anonymous.. jst give me hint to find out who u r??