Saturday, April 01, 2006

A spl day

Today, April 2nd 2006 , one of my spl days in DA-IICT. the reason is .... i got up at 11:30 in the morning ... i have never slept for such a long time here..
May be becos of my strainuous yesterday...also the April fools day...[:)] including 2 exams,cleaning my room, two hours of power play in cricket, 4 hrs of power breakdown, 2 movies.. such a looooooong day..
I enjoyed a lot during that 4 hrs of power cut..
Not knowing what to do..playing wid stones in cafeteria generating sparks due to friction between them... jst like a nomad man.. understanding the difficulties faced by man in his earlier days of scientific innovation.
then cracking a lot of jokes on my friend bhargav.... and his ................[:)]
After watching 2 telugu mvies a splendid and memorable day ended at 3:30 am paving way for an another memorable day waking me at 11:30......

No comments: